ABOUT THE CONTEST Contest Theme
The Contest Theme has 2 parts to it.The good & the bad side. The Good side is how Technology is helping nature & the bad side how technology has affected nature. You're photography should explain any one of these parts supported with a short description.
Please read these rules (the Rules) before submitting your photo(s) to Hexcoderz contest. By participating in the contest, you understand, acknowledge and unconditionally agree to abide by the following Rules:
- The competition is open to all provided he/she is 18 years and above.
- Images that have won prizes in prior competitions, or have been used for commercial purposes and/or been published will not be eligible.
- The uploaded image can only be published only Hexcoderz Event Page " The Hexcoderz Photo Contest - 2016".
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
- Each participant can submit only one image and write a short description for it. Not more than 100 words.
- Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, or simple cropping will be allowed.
- The organizer reserves the right to reject images with incomplete details required on the photo submission page. The submission deadline is 31 st December 2016, before 11.59pm.
- The creativity of the image and description, which should not consist more than 100 words.
- COPYRIGHT/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Each image submitted must be the original and unpublished work of the participant who must also be its copyright owner.
- The participant shall retain copyright to the image entered for the competition.
- By submitting an image for the competition, the participant will be regarded as having granted the organizer the right to use the
image in print, broadcast and/or electronic media without any fee payment, for the purposes of promoting the competition or areas related to the organiser’s work including:
i. Urban planning and Design
- Where any image is so used by the organizer, the participant will be acknowledged accordingly.
- Images received by the organizer through the competition will not be used by the organizer for commercial purposes.
- The winning entry will get a custom made Portfolio Website to showcase his or her talent, developed at hexcoderz.
- The website will be one-year free hosting with the domain name. The following year if he or she wishes to continue has to pay a sum of 1,200 as annual hosting and domain charge.
- Winners will be announced by the first/second week of January on our Facebook page.